This is no ordinary mango smoothie recipe…
Most recipes manage to cram in tons of ingredients that are actually proven to cause disease and sickness in the body, such as dairy milk, or refined white sugar.
This recipe takes us back to basic, back to simply fruit.
This mango smoothie contains only two ingredients, and both are fruit.
The more simple you can make your diet the the better, despite what supplement companies tell you, that you need all these different things for your well being…
You don’t need most of them.
The best thing you can do is to start replacing sickness promoting meals with fruit based meals.
And not only will this smoothie be the best thing for you today, but it also happens to be naturally sweet, refreshing and filling.
This is a very special recipe, a very simple but very delicious, tasty mango smoothie.
So let’s go and get started and let’s do some magic with fruit.
Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe
Easiest Mango Smoothie Recipe (2 Ingredient, Raw, Vegan)
- 1 Blender
- 4 cup Chopped Mango Fresh or frozen
- 2 cup Freshly squeezed orange juice (juice of about 5 medium oranges)
- Add both ingredients to the blender.
- Blend for about half a minute.
- Optional: Add one or two cups of ice if you want to cool down your smoothie or use frozen mango.
- Pour out and enjoy!
I have chopped up the mango already as I’ve shown you on the other videos how to chop a mango in about 12 different ways so you have no excuse, but to know exactly how to chop a mango.
And also I’ve shown you how to tell if mangos are ripe?
And also how to ripen mangos at home? How to stop them ripening too fast as well.
Everything you need to know, I’ve shown you in previous videos!
Now we used some of the beautiful juicy mangos and made a mango smoothie!
And this is a very, very simple recipe.
Simple recipes are the best ones because you get the full flavor of the ripe mango. So it must be ripe mango otherwise it just won’t tastes nice.
And also we’re going to use freshly squeezed orange juice. Make sure that it definitely comes from fresh, oranges that you’ve juiced yourself.
Why you should use freshly squeezed orange juice:
- Firstly, because the smoothie won’t taste very nice if you do don’t use fresh orange juice.
- Secondly, you won’t be able to get the fruit’s nutrition.
- And third, if you use store bought juice, it could actually make your blood sugar levels spike, whereas fresh juice doesn’t do that. It keeps you stable.
So when people have sometimes see their blood sugar levels spike, it maybe because they’re not eating fresh fruit. Or maybe it’s not ripe or you could be eating it in combination with other foods that don’t agree with fruit.
This amount of smoothie will last me about two meals. I’ll probably have this for two days.
And I’ll drink half for breakfast and half for lunch.
I’m using reusable stainless steel straws to drink my smoothies with.
Resources mentioned in this video
1) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
2) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- How To Eat A Mango
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- What’s A Mango?
- My Story – My Magical Raw Vegan Fruitarian Transformation
3) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Get more recipes, and fascinating fruit facts on the blog
- Get fruit inspirational fruit facts, fruit recipes and more by following @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this mango smoothie recipe, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.