Magical Life Of Fruit is the home for vegan, gluten-free recipes that help you eat delicious food, for a fraction of the calories. All recipes on this site are under 400 calories. All main meals are around 400 calories so they are filling, and help you reach your weight loss goals. I have designed every main meal to be easy, fast, filling, and tasty. Every lunch and dinner is perfectly balanced and includes a good amount of protein, vegetables, and a small portion of carbs. See all of my recipes here.
If you're wondering how to start losing weight by eating a vegan diet, read the article below. (Includes video).
- Gluten-Free Vegan Yorkshire Pudding
- Air Fryer Greek Potatoes Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Vegan Yorkshire Pudding Wrap Recipe (Gluten Free)
- Vegan Toad In The Hole Recipe (Gluten Free)
- Dried Cranberry Sauce Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Tofu Sausage Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Crispy Smashed Brussels Sprouts (Air Fryer, Viral TikTok)
- What To Serve With Falafel Pitas (Quick And Easy)
Vegan Dinners Under 400 Calories
Here are all of my vegan, gluten-free dinners which are all under 400 calories.
Vegan Recipes High In Protein
Here are all of my vegan recipes that are over 10 grams of protein per serving. These will be sure to fill you up until your next meal.
Vegan Meat Recipes
If you're looking for some great vegan meat substitutes, these recipes will satisfy your meat cravings.