Today I’m sharing my Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (No Flour). This delicious recipe contains only fruit, doesn’t require any baking, and is one of the tastiest treats I’ve tasted all year.
How do you normally feel after eating a standard cinnamon roll?
Indulgent? Guilty perhaps? Exhausted?
Certainly you’ll not be feeling like you’re able to go for a run.
But that’s how you can feel after eating these cinnamon rolls, because they only contain fruit. Fruit digests very quickly and gives us abundant energy and nutrients.
These tasty morsels are so easy to make, you could even eat them for breakfast!
Below I give you my fruit only, no bake, raw, vegan, cinnamon rolls recipe and I think you’re going to be blown away by how good these taste.
Mmmmm I’m getting hungry just thinking about them!
I first tasted these luscious creations at the UK Fruit Fest that I attended for the first time this year. These delicious sweet oozing creations came straight out of the dehydrator, lovely and warm and I couldn’t get enough of them.
We were given a demo by the chef showing us how to make them, and one of the first things I did when I got home was whip up a batch of these beauties.
My kids then proceeded to wolf them down, and I continued to experiment making chocolate and caramel versions to add to my repertoire.
These are so good for you and your family because it’s an easy way to get fruit into people who don’t like eating fruit - like my little boy. I can’t get him to eat fresh bananas but he adores these cinnamon rolls and I tell them they are a special treat, so he’s even more likely to want to eat them.
And even though you do have to wait a little time for these to be ready, the active preparation time is really fast, so it is something you can whip up while you’re pottering around the kitchen.
And don’t worry if you don’t have a dehydrator because I’m going to show you how to make these in the oven too.
All you need to do to make cinnamon rolls is to slice your bananas length ways, then spread date paste down it, roll it up and place in either the dehydrator or the oven.
If you want to make chocolate cinnamon rolls, all you need to do is add some carob or cacao powder to the date paste. I prefer to use carob powder as it doesn’t contain caffeine, is high in protein and antioxidants, and tastes a lot sweeter than cacao. Plus who wants hyper kids who won’t go to bed at night?
Let’s make magic with fruit!
Raw Vegan Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (No Flour)
- 1 Dehydrator or oven
- 1 Blender
- 5 Bananas
- 1 cup Dates
- ½ cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Carob powder (or cacao or cocoa)
- ¼ cup Raisins
- ½ cup Or use my 1 Minute Raw Vegan Caramel Sauce for creamy caramel tasting cinnamon rolls. Click here to get the recipe.
- Peel your bananas
- Lay your banana flat on a chopping board and press down with one hand on the top of the banana.
- Slice the banana lengthways into three sections.
- Lay your banana slices flat on either a dehydrator sheet or a non stick oven tray.
- Bake for 1 hour at 250F/ 120C or dehydrate at 115F/45C for 6 hours.
- Make your date paste by blending your dates, water and cinnamon in a blender for 1 minute or until smooth. If you want to make a chocolate sauce, include carob or cacao powder with this too.
- Spread each dehydrated banana slice with a layer of date paste.
- Roll each slice up.
- You can leave each roll up small if you want small bite sized cinnamon rolls, but if you want bigger ones, simply add more date paste to another banana slice and roll that round the outside of the small roll to make a bigger roll.
- If you want to add a sprinkle of raisins to the top, you can do that now.
- You can also make a glaze by mixing some leftover date paste with a little bit of water and pouring that over the top of each cinnamon roll. They taste great without this though.
- Return the cinnamon rolls to the oven at the same temperature for 1-2 hours until they’ve reached the firmness of your choice. Or return to the dehydrator for 3-6 hours.
- If you don’t gobble these all up in one go, and you do actually want to store these, they keep for longer stored in the fridge for up to 4 days. The harder they are, the more dehydrated they are, the longer they will keep. But I prefer them nice and soft and juicy.
Check out the Magical Resources below to get the links to the equipment I used to create this recipe.
I hope you enjoyed this fruit only, cinnamon rolls recipe.
If you liked this post you’ll probably like some of my other posts too such as my Raw Vegan Banana Pudding Recipe.
1) Magical Tools
2) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
4) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- How To Eat A Banana
- How To Ripen Bananas (FAST & EASY) Try It Today
- How To Keep Bananas From Turning Brown (10 GENIUS HACKS)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar)
- How To Store Bananas (NOBODY TELLS YOU THIS)
- Banana Pancake Recipe (Only 1 Ingredient!)
4) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Read more on the blog
- Follow @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this fruit only Cinnamon Rolls recipe, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.