Today I’m showing you How To Make Banana Chips (2 Ways). You can either bake the chips in the oven, or use a much healthier way to preserve the nutrients, which is to keep the bananas raw and use a dehydrator.
Free Recipe Book
You will get:
1) The 5 basic Magical Life Of Fruit recipes that you can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
2) Get the meals I used to help me recover from Chronic Fatigue and drop 56 pounds in just a few months...
3) Learn how to work with the equipment you've got, no need for expensive blenders. I'll show you how...
Who doesn’t like banana chips?
They are the perfect candy because they are made from fruit which is incredibly nutritious.
Snacking on banana chips will stop you from bingeing on other much more unhealthy snacks.
The only problem with banana chips that you buy in the stores is they are usually coated in some kind of unhealthy syrup or refined sugar. This will give you blood sugar spikes, and be damaging for your health.
So its healthier and safer to make your own banana chips at home. It’s actually really fast and easy to make your own banana chips.
This is a recipe I make every week without fail and I think you’ll be joining me once you learn how to do this.
I mainly make these for my kids, especially my son who doesn’t really like eating that much fresh fruit. He doesn’t like eating fresh bananas but he adores these banana chips and he could easily eat 2-3 bananas just in chip form.
So once a week I just prepare a batch of these from all of my ripe bananas. I usually fill my whole dehydrator with these and I might use about 80 bananas in one batch. It sounds like a lot but I’ve got a great tool that enables me to prepare a large batch very quickly. Check it out in the video or the recipe below.
Because using a dehydrator preserves most of the nutrients, that is my favourite method. I highly suggest saving up for a dehydrator as you can get a really good one for quite a reasonable price now. Get the links to all the resources I use in the Magical Resources section below.
How To Make Banana Chips (2 Ways)
I hope you enjoyed this recipe showing you how to make banana chips 2 ways . Check out the Magical Resources below where I give you details of my giveaway and another free gift.
If you liked this recipe you’ll probably like some of my other recipes in my “How To Eat A Banana Series” such as my Cinnamon Rolls Recipe using only fruit or my Banana Ice Cream Cones recipe. I’ll link to those videos and the full play list below.
1) Magical Tools
2) This Month’s Special Offers
Buy 2 Fruit gadgets, Get 1 FREE. Available in the store while stocks last. Click here to get that offer now.
3) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
4) Enter The Giveaway
Every Sunday I run a brand new giveaway. Enter for a chance to win!
Win a handy magical fruit tool from the Magical Life Of Fruit Store.
Today we’re giving away these herb scissors . Save your time and hassle chopping up your herbs with this 5 blade herb scissors.
They’re convenient, easy to use and is a lot faster than even using regular kitchen scissors.
Plus, these scissors snip the herbs into perfect evenly sized pieces so you can impress your family and friends with your finesse.
Cleaning the scissor is just as easy as using it too.
We are also giving away this awesome recipe book by Green Thickies containing 80 sweet delicious, filling, complete meal green smoothies, so you get all your nutrients, cravings go away and your weight will fall off by replacing meals with these Green Thickies. (GreenThickies.com) Plus you get a FREE smoothie bottle with this book too.
Watch Sunday’s video to find out how to enter.
5) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- How To Eat A Banana
- How To Ripen Bananas (FAST & EASY) Try It Today
- How To Keep Bananas From Turning Brown (10 GENIUS HACKS)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar)
- How To Store Bananas (NOBODY TELLS YOU THIS)
- Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (ONLY FRUIT, NO BAKE)
6) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Read more on the blog
- Follow @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this article, How To Make Banana Chips (2 Ways), please let me know your thoughts in the comments.