Today I’m sharing my delicious raw vegan banana pudding recipe that will make your tastebuds sing, allow you to have a treat that you deserve AND give you the RESULTS that you deserve.
I know what it’s like when you’re desperate to sit down with something sweet, creamy and delicious after a long hard week at work.
The problem is most desserts are going to pile on the pounds, zap your energy and make you feel low the next day. Most recipes are full of harmful chemicals, dairy and factory foods.
But not this one!
This Banana Pudding Recipe only contains unprocessed, raw, natural ingredients.
The main ingredient is banana which are high in potassium which is great for your circulation. The next morning you’ll be leaping for joy after eating this delectable treat.
Here is my recipe for my raw vegan banana pudding. This recipe is extremely easy, requires no baking and is just as sweet and creamy as you’d been hoping for.
Creamy Raw Vegan Banana Pudding Recipe (Fast, Easy)
- 1 Blender
- 2 cup Dates
- ½ cup Pecans
- 6 Ripe bananas
- 4 Bananas
- ¼ cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Dried coconut or half an avocado
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon Lucuma powder (Optional)
- 2 tablespoon Dried coconut
- Pit the dates and add them to your food processor with the pecans. Process until they start to form a dough.
- Scoop them out into a glass bowl and press down
- Slice your bananas using the Banana Cutter. (Get the link to buy your own below)
- Add a layer of bananas on top of the crust
- Now blend up your cream layer in either a food processor or a blender. For a smoother texture, use a blender. Add the bananas, water, dried coconut, vanilla extract and the lucuma powder if you’re using that.
- Blend for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add one layer of cream on top of the bananas
- Add another layer of bananas and keep adding layers of cream and bananas until all of your ingredients are used up. *You could also use small individual portions instead of one big portion.
- Make sure your last layer is cream. Then sprinkle coconut on top.
- You could even freeze this pudding to turn it into a freezer cake.
I hope you enjoyed this raw vegan banana pudding recipe.
Check out the Magical Resources below where I give you details of my giveaway and another free gift.
If you liked this banana pudding recipe you’ll probably like some of my other recipes in my “How To Eat A Banana Series” such as my 1 ingredient Banana Pancake Recipe or my Cinnamon Rolls Recipe using only fruit. Get the link to those videos and the full play list below in the Magical Resources.
1) Magical Tools
2) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
3) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- How To Eat A Banana
- How To Ripen Bananas (FAST & EASY) Try It Today
- How To Keep Bananas From Turning Brown (10 GENIUS HACKS)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar)
- How To Store Bananas (NOBODY TELLS YOU THIS)
- Banana Pancake Recipe (Only 1 Ingredient!)
4) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Read more on the blog
- Follow @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this Raw Vegan Banana Pudding Recipe, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.