Today I’m sharing my Banana Pancake Recipe, and believe it or not, it contains only 1 Ingredient! And it doesn’t take a genius to realise that the one ingredient must be bananas!
Most pancake recipes contain disease promoting, unhealthy ingredients that will leave you feeling tired and sluggish. But not these pancakes. There is only pure goodness in these pancakes and they’ll leave you feeling energised for the rest of the day.
Delicious Raw Vegan Pancakes (Only 1 Ingredient!)
- 1 Dehydrator
- 5 Bananas
- Peel all the bananas and chop them all very finely.
- Use your hands to shape them into banana shapes on a dehydrator sheet or a non stick baking sheet.
- Dehydrate them for 12-16 hours at 115°F (45°C). Or bake them in the oven at the lowest setting to preserve nutrients, or if you don’t want to wait, bake them at 250°F (120°C) for 1 hour.
- They are ready to serve when you can peel them off the dehydrator sheet without breaking them.
- Either serve them straight away or wrap them in plastic wrap or freeze them.
- Add more sliced bananas or other fruit to them and drizzle them with my 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce (get the link to that recipe below). Top with some shredded coconut.
These pancakes keep their consistency because the bananas are diced rather than blended or mashed.
These pancakes are also portable. I was never a fan of normal banana pancakes as they were too leathery, but I really enjoy these ones. And know I have food that will last a good few days if I go away, will be small enough to pack and won’t go brown and bruised within half an hour like bananas do.
I hope you enjoyed this 1 ingredient banana pancake recipe.
I got this idea from ShineWithNature.com and I thank Tiasha because the idea is absolute genius.
Check out the Magical Resources below where I give you details of my giveaway and another free gift.
I’ll link to the videos related to those posts and the full play list below.
1) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
2) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- How To Eat A Banana
- How To Ripen Bananas (FAST & EASY) Try It Today
- How To Keep Bananas From Turning Brown (10 GENIUS HACKS)
- MAGICAL Banana Slicer Trick (Unbelievable)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar)
- 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS)
- How To Store Bananas (NOBODY TELLS YOU THIS)
3) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Read more on the blog
- Follow @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this Banana Pancake Recipe, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.