Today I’m sharing my 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS).
So why do we even need to replace normal dairy ice cream with dairy free ice cream?
Free Recipe Book
You will get:
1) The 5 basic Magical Life Of Fruit recipes that you can eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner...
2) Get the meals I used to help me recover from Chronic Fatigue and drop 56 pounds in just a few months...
3) Learn how to work with the equipment you've got, no need for expensive blenders. I'll show you how...
How about the fact that dairy is known to cause disease in the body, extreme allergies, eczema, asthma, and skin flare ups, just to name a few.
Eating standard ice cream also leads to weight gain, because the combination of dairy, fats, chemicals and refined sugar is a lethal combination when it comes to addiction.
It is actually designed to make you addicted to it. That’s why you can’t stop when you open that tub of ice cream.
This banana ice cream, on the other hand will still fulfill that ice cream craving because it tastes just as good, but you’ll feel able to stop when you’ve had enough.
AND believe it or not, it’s so healthy you can actually eat it for breakfast. I regularly give my kids banana ice cream for breakfast and they think it’s the coolest thing in the world!
10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS)
If you’d like more sauces for your banana ice cream, download my FREE Magical Fruit Recipe Book as I have some delicious sauces in there.
Hopefully after trying this you’ll see how easy it is and will never again need to pollute your body with dairy ice cream.
When you make this Banana Ice Cream recipe, you’ll be so proud of yourself being able to have the option to eat ice cream for breakfast!
I hope you enjoyed this 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS).
Check out the resources where I give you details of my giveaway and another free gift.
If you liked this post you’ll probably like some of my other posts too such as my Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (ONLY FRUIT, NO BAKE) which is made with bananas or my Banana Pancake Recipe made using Only 1 Ingredient!
1) Magical Tools
2) This Month’s Special Offers
Buy 2 Fruit gadgets, Get 1 FREE. Available in the store while stocks last. Click here to get that offer now.
3) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
4) Enter The Giveaway
Every Sunday I run a brand new giveaway. Enter for a chance to win! ???
Win a handy magical fruit tool from the Magical Life Of Fruit Store. ??
Today we’re giving away this Magical Manual Orange ?Juicer. With this tool, you can make orange ? juice in just a few seconds with no mess, no electricity and no hard force needed. Just slice your orange ? in half, place half into the tool and twist the top around. The juice flows into the self contained cup at the bottom in seconds.
We are also giving away this awesome recipe book by Green Thickies containing 80 sweet delicious, filling, complete meal green smoothies, so you get all your nutrients, cravings go away and your weight will fall off by replacing meals with these Green Thickies. (GreenThickies.com) Plus you get a FREE smoothie bottle with this book too.
Watch Sunday’s video to find out how to enter.
5) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- How To Eat A Banana
- How To Ripen Bananas (FAST & EASY) Try It Today
- How To Keep Bananas From Turning Brown (10 GENIUS HACKS)
- MAGICAL Banana Slicer Trick (Unbelievable)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar)
- 17 Banana Facts That’ll BLOW YOUR MIND
- 10 EXTRAORDINARY Banana Nutrition Facts
- Banana Pancake Recipe
6) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Read more on the blog
- Follow @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.