Today I’m sharing my 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS).
So why do we even need to replace normal dairy ice cream with dairy free ice cream?
How about the fact that dairy is known to cause disease in the body, extreme allergies, eczema, asthma, and skin flare ups, just to name a few.
Eating standard ice cream also leads to weight gain, because the combination of dairy, fats, chemicals and refined sugar is a lethal combination when it comes to addiction.
It is actually designed to make you addicted to it. That’s why you can’t stop when you open that tub of ice cream.
This banana ice cream, on the other hand will still fulfill that ice cream craving because it tastes just as good, but you’ll feel able to stop when you’ve had enough.
AND believe it or not, it’s so healthy you can actually eat it for breakfast. I regularly give my kids banana ice cream for breakfast and they think it’s the coolest thing in the world!
10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS)
10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS)
- 1 Blender
- 5 Frozen bananas (about 5 cups of frozen banana chunks)
- 2+ tbsp Water (optional add only if required)
Liquid Replacements to replace the water:
- 2+ tbsp Dairy free milk, or canned coconut milk
- 2+ tbsp Freshly squeezed juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Cacao or carob powder
- 2 tbsp Lucuma powder
- 2 tbsp Mesquite powder (Algarrobo powder)
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Acai berry powder
- 1 tsp Baobab powder
- 5 drop Citrus essential oil (food grade)
- 1 pinch Cardamom
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 tbsp Small handful of mint
- 1 tbsp Small handful of basil
- 1 tbsp Small handful of lemon balm
- 1 cup Other FROZEN fruit such as berries, mangos, papayas, pineapple
- 1/4 cup Coconut butter
Nuts and Seeds
- 1/4 cup Any nut butters
- 1/4 cup Any seed butters
- 2 cup Spinach, chard, kale, or lettuce
- 2 tbsp Green powder
Extra Sweet, Thick and Filling
- 1/4 cup Dried fruit paste (blend dried fruit with just enough water to cover) For full recipe click here.
Sprinkles for the Top
- 1 tbsp Any unroasted, unsalted crushed nuts such as pecans, cashews, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp Any unroasted, unsalted seeds such as sunflower, chia, pumpkin, flax, hemp, poppy or sesame
- 1 tbsp Dried, shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Berries, or other chopped fruit
- 1 tbsp Dried fruit such as goji berries, raisins, chopped dates
- 1 tbsp Freeze dried fruit
- 1 tbsp Orange, lemon or lime zest
- 1 tbsp Dehydrated fruit sprinkles
- 1 tbsp Edible flowers
- 1 tbsp Cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp Homemade granola
Ice Cream Sauces
- 1/4 cup Blend frozen berries and dates for a fruit syrup
- 1/4 cup 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe. Click here to get the recipe
- Peel your bananas, break them into chunks and freeze them for at least 1 hour (see my video on freezing bananas called How To Freeze Bananas (3 Quick Ways)
- You will need either a food processor or a high speed blender. Frozen bananas may break a cheap blender so it’s best not to risk that. Place your bananas in your food processor and process until smooth. If your bananas are very hard you may either need to wait 5-10 minutes before processing, or add 2 tablespoons of water or other liquid. Add 1 tablespoon at a time if more water is needed. Process until smooth.
- If you’re using a high speed blender, you’ll probably need a tamper to push the bananas towards the blade. I like to use the vitamix or the Blendtec with twister attachment for a small amount of ice cream.
- Serve straight away, or transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes if you want a harder ice cream consistency. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop into a bowl or a cone. I like to make ice cream cones made just out of bananas in the dehydrator.
- Top with your favorite toppings and sauces.
If you’d like more sauces for your banana ice cream, download my FREE Magical Fruit Recipe Book as I have some delicious sauces in there.
Hopefully after trying this you’ll see how easy it is and will never again need to pollute your body with dairy ice cream.
When you make this Banana Ice Cream recipe, you’ll be so proud of yourself being able to have the option to eat ice cream for breakfast!
I hope you enjoyed this 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe (Using ONLY BANANAS).
If you liked this post you’ll probably like some of my other posts too such as my Cinnamon Rolls Recipe (ONLY FRUIT, NO BAKE) which is made with bananas or my Banana Pancake Recipe made using Only 1 Ingredient!
1) Free Magical Fruit Recipe Book
2) Related Resources You Might Like
I’ve compiled a list of helpful resources that will help you take things to the next level:
- Fruit Tutorials
- Fruit Recipes
- How To Eat A Banana
- How To Ripen Bananas (FAST & EASY) Try It Today
- How To Keep Bananas From Turning Brown (10 GENIUS HACKS)
- MAGICAL Banana Slicer Trick (Unbelievable)
- 1 Minute Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe (Blender, Raw, Vegan, No Refined Sugar)
- 17 Banana Facts That’ll BLOW YOUR MIND
- 10 EXTRAORDINARY Banana Nutrition Facts
- Banana Pancake Recipe
3) Follow Magical Life Of Fruit Social Media Channels:
I share different content on each platform and I can’t wait to connect with you over there.
- Please subscribe to Magical Life Of Fruit YouTube Channel by clicking here
- Read more on the blog
- Follow @Magical Life Of Fruit on Instagram
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Pinterest
- Follow Magical Life Of Fruit on Facebook
If you enjoyed this 10 Second Banana Ice Cream Recipe, please let me know your thoughts in the comments.